Learn kitesurfing in 5 days!
The most complete package to learn kite surfing!
The first step
in 5 days?
This is the most complete and best kitesurfing course that BLOW Kitesurfschool offers. We are 100% sure that you can learn kitesurfing at different locations within that time, can sail upwind and you can turn your first turns.
The goal is to really learn how to kitesurf within 5 days, so that you can kite-surf with plenty of self-confidence between other kite surfers and water sports enthusiasts.
Make sure you get a good grip on kite surfing and book an 5 day kitesurfing course now.
PRICES - Learning Kitesurfing in 5 days
You always have 3 options at BLOW:
5x 2,5 Hour € 799, - PP
Most effective teaching method
Tailor-made teaching program
5x 3 Hour € 550, - PP
Ideal lesson for 2 people
Cozy & Intensive
Learn kitesurfing together
What are we going to do exactly?
In the first three kitesurfing lessons, our instructors teach you to control the kite, to start water independently and to sail in both directions.
- Day 1: Theory, Setup & Control of the kite
- Day 2: Get used to the kite, practice water start, sail small distances
- Day 3: Longer distances
After the third lesson we see that students have enough technique, but are sometimes too busy looking at the kite, so that they forget other water sports enthusiasts around them. That is why we teach you, in the 4th and 5th lesson controlled sailing between other kite surfers and water sports enthusiasts.
- Day 4: Longer distances (upwind) sailing, turns
- Day 5: Self-assured, independent and safe kite surfing
You learn to keep the peace while kite surfing and to make your first turns. Within 5 days we are 100% sure that you can independently learn kite surfing - Woehoeee!
- Estimate when you can kite surf safely (weather & wind)
- Explain what the wind window, the power zone and the neutral zone are
- Use safety systems when it goes "wrong"
- Check kite
- Bodydraggen! Wohooo this is cool
- Upwind body dragging to find board
- Theory about water start and posture
- Make a perfect kite movement (power stroke) to get out of the water
- Independently put on the board while the kite is being checked
- Make water start in both directions
- First meters VAARPLEZIER! YEAAAAAAH
- Theory of body position & board control
- Sailing longer distances
- Side board to determine sailing speed and direction
- First pieces sailing upwind (against the wind)
- Independently sailing long stretches upwind - Yihaaaa!
- Board the board to determine the sailing speed and direction
- Long pieces sailing upwind in both directions
- Keep overview during kite surfing
- Controlled sailing in the middle of other kite surfers
- Smooth curves
- Maybe your first jump! Up up and away ....
After you learn kitesurfing, BLOW Kitesurfschool certifies you as an independent kitesurfer and you get one I O (International Kiteboarding Organization) certificate. This is an international certificate with which you can demonstrate all over the world that you are an independent kite surfer. It is now possible to rent kitesurfing equipment everywhere or to take kitesurfing lessons to learn to jump, for example.
Without wind it is not possible to learn kite surfing, because a minimum number of knots is needed to keep a kite in the air. On the other hand, there is a maximum of the number of knots to safely provide kitesurfing lessons.
- Minimum wind: 10 nodes (3bft)
- Maximum wind: 30 knots (6-7bft)
This always depends on the experience and weight of the student and the parts that we want to teach the student.
I have learned kite surfing
and what now?
You have learned kite surfing and are officially certified as independent kitesurfer.This means that you are able to kite surf on your own in a responsible and safe way. Now is the time to buy or rent stuff. Chris & Toine will of course help you with advice about the purchase of your first kitesurfing gear and with coming up with a nice kitesurfing spot to go on holiday!
Kiteclub Sand Motor:
Kiteclub Sand Motor is founded in 2018 and aims to bring novice and advanced kiters into contact with each other to create a fun club feeling where friendships are forged and where together the passion for the sport can be shared.
- Learn to jump
- Refresher course