49 more deals available...
Give the best gift ever & grab the Christmas deal. Learn to kitesurf in 3 days for €229,- including €100,- discount + free theory book!
The best gift under the tree! Give your “special someone” a new passion with a full 3-day IKO kitesurf course. We respond nicely to this, because at BLOW you can now Learn to kitesurf in 3 days at the best location in the Netherlands for €229. Make this Christmas unforgettable!
- Best kitesurfing location in the Netherlands - Sand motor in Kijkduin
- Good wind 70% of the time & always open!
- Learn it now so you get fast can kitesurf independently
In short, this is the ideal time to learn kitesurfing. Start now & take 3 kitesurfing lessons at BLOW Kitesurfschool and receive a free theory book. Note: there is one limited offer so be quick. Read more…
LEARN TO KITESURF IN 3 DAYS
€100 DISCOUNT! #BEST GIFT EVER
Everything you need and more
BLOW Kitesurfing school?
- We are a fully IKO certified kitesurfing center
- 3 day IKO kite surfing course for € 229!
- Free Theory Book
- 3 x 3,5 hours = 10,5 hour kitesurfing lesson
- Including: equipment, instructor and IKO certificate *
- Changing rooms and showers
* excluding wetsuit - this can be rented for € 7,50 per lesson
- Learn kitesurfing flat & shallow water (Sand motor in Kijkduin)
- Kitesurfschool & Kitesurfshop!
- Team of to experience IKO instructors
- Small groups (max 3 persons)
- 7 open days per week - plan your own lesson!
- Free parking!
You can choose all teaching packages!
This deal can be adapted to your level. So you can still book these.
Enter the question 'Did you already have kitesurfing lessons before?' in the online registration form that you already have experience, we will ensure that you start at your level.
Kitesurfing lessons for advanced students
If you can already sail on the board & if you want a refresher lesson, look further on our advanced lessons.
Conditions & Questions
This deal until supplies run out. Note: There are 100 deals available! On is on, so be quick!
BLOW is open from March 1 to October 31. Your kitesurfing lessons are valid for 365 days with the exception of November – March. Make sure you plant them on time. It is recommended to start lessons early in the year en to schedule these in quick succession so that you can kite-surf as quickly as possible.
Learning kitesurfing without kitesurfing lessons is extremely dangerous and difficult. We at BLOW Kitesurfschool we strongly advise against this. Compare it to snowboarding a steep slope without experience. Apart from the fact that it is scary, you also run the risk of a terrible accident.
Kitesurfing lessons make kitesurfing less less dangerous and painful. In addition, there are a number of other advantages:
- Learning kite surfing is a super fun process
- You learn kitesurfing faster
- You do not need your own stuff
- You learn to estimate risks
- And during the kitesurf lesson (s) you will get to know a lot of new people
Most of the accidents that happen in the kitesurfing world happen to 99% by beginners who think they do not need kitesurfing and therefore make the most crucial mistakes. By taking kitesurfing lessons at a good kitesurfing school with experienced instructors, you ensure yourself safe, personal and especially fun kitesurfing lessons.
You can not learn kite surfing in 1 kitesurfing lessons. From our experience we see that novice kitesurfers need about 3 to 5 kitesurfing lessons to get a good grip on kite surfing. It is important that you learn not only the practice but also the theory so that you can always kite safely and independently.
You should always pay attention to the following points when you want to follow safe and good kitesurfing lessons. Not every kitesurfing school attaches great importance to safety & quality.
1. Certified kitesurfing school
Please note that kitesurfing schools are certified according to the leading quality marks: IKO/ VDWS/ NKV. BLOW Kitesurfschool is certified as 1 of the 6 IKO kitesurf centers in the Netherlands.
2. Experienced Instructors
Do the instructors have demonstrable experience and are they certified according to the applicable standards? BLOW only employs highly trained IKO and NKV instructors with a background in technology, sports & health. Because they have years of experience in teaching, they can clearly convey both theory and practical exercises.
3. Maximum group size
Check how big the groups are in a kitesurfing lesson? BLOW Kitesurfschool uses a maximum of 3 students per kitesurf teacher in a group to maintain the safety and quality of a kitesurfing lesson. With more than 4 students, the quality of a lesson quickly decreases.
4. New Material
A kitesurfing school should always use well-maintained and new equipment during all its kitesurfing lessons. The risk of accidents increases the older material is used. BLOW renews all kites and bars 2 or 3 times a year so that we always work with the latest material.
During the season all material is checked every few days by the instructors of BLOW. To ensure the safety of our students during a kitesurfing lesson, helmets, impact vests and lycras are mandatory.
5. Customer friendliness & Service
- Is the kitesurfing school still available for further advice after the kitesurfing lesson?
-How is the school well known and what is the reputation of the kitesurfing school?
-How about certification, when will you receive your IKO certificate?
As with snowboarding, it is nice to start on a blue slope without bumps and steep slopes. This principle also applies to kitesurfing; you learn kitesurfing faster in flat and knee-deep water. That is why BLOW gives kitesurfing lessons on the Zandmotor in Kijkduin. In this lagoon you don't have to take rough waves and currents into account so that you can focus 100% on your board & kite. If you do lose your board, you can walk through the shallow water and easily find your board again.
At BLOW you always have three options. You can kitesurf in a private, duo or group lesson. Each choice has its own advantages. The size of the group lessons is a maximum of 3 people to ensure the safety and quality of the lessons!
- Private kitesurfing is the most effective way to learn kitesurfing, but can sometimes be very intensive.
- Duo kitesurfing lessons are very effective and you can still learn from each other.
- Group lessons are the cheapest option. You can learn from each other, but if you already have experience you will make progress less quickly.
On average, a novice kitesurfer between the 3 a 5 lessons need, so we always recommend to take group lessons in the beginning so you can reduce costs while learning everything about kitesurfing together with your buddies! After you 3 day course is it wise to take 1 or 2 kitesurfing lessons (duo or private) to put the dots on the i so you can really independently kitesurfing with enough self-confidence!
We believe that everyone can learn kitesurfing from 8 to 80 years old!
BLOW Kitesurfing School is the kitesurfing school that is allowed to teach children. We are an internationally recognized IKO kitesurfing school and are allowed to teach children from 6 years to power kit and from 8 years to learn kitesurfing. We firmly believe that everyone can learn to kitesurf!
Without wind it is not possible to learn kite surfing, because a minimum number of knots is needed to keep a kite in the air. On the other hand, there is a maximum of the number of knots to safely provide kitesurfing lessons. On average, 70% of the lessons will continue!
- Minimum wind: 10 nodes (3bft)
- Maximum wind: 30 knots (6-7bft)
This always depends on the experience and weight of the student and the components that we want to teach the student.
"If a kite surf lesson does not go ahead, we always contact (e-mail, telephone, SMS) with our students so they do not come for nothing."
The home base of BLOW Kitesurf School is located in Kijkduin, just below Scheveningen! Our favorite place to give kitesurfing lessons is in Kijkduin on the flat and knee-deep water of the Zandmotor. Kitesurfing lessons are only 5 km from Scheveningen and you can park there for free. In short, the ideal place for kitesurfing lessons. This location has the following characteristics:
- flat water
- Free parking
- steady sea breeze
- enough space
We have three standard parts of the day in which we teach: morning (09:30), afternoon (14:00) and evening (17:30). But if you have a special request, you can always contact us and we try to be as flexible as possible!
What am I going to learn in 3 days?
This is the most chosen kitesurf course by our students and for a reason! The BLOW team ensures that you can sail back and forth within 3 days. Curious how we are going to learn all this?
- Day 1: Theory, Safety and bodydrags in the water!
- Day 2: Immediately back in the water for advanced kite exercises. Learning from water start & sailing short distances
- Day 3: Longer distances sail WOEHOEE
Day 1 | Christmas deal
- Estimate when you can safely kite surf
- Wind direction
- wind speed
- location check
- Explanation about the working of the kite
- Clear explanation of safety systems
- Put kite in the water and control it
- Bodydraggen! Wohooo this is cool
Day 2 | Christmas deal
- Upwind body dragging to find board
- Theory about water start and posture
- Make a perfect kite movement (power stroke) to get out of the water
- Putting on the board independently while the kite is checked
- Make water start in both directions
- First meters VAARPLEZIER! YEAAAAAAH
Day 3 | Christmas deal
- Theory of body position & board control
- Sail longer distances
- Side board to determine boat speed and direction
- First pieces sailing upwind (against the wind)
- Independently sailing long stretches upwind - Yihaaaa!