Working at BLOW
BLOW is based in Kijkduin on the flat water of the Sand Motor. As one of the largest IKO Kitesurf Centers in the Netherlands, we are ready every day to teach new students how to kite surf at the highest level. Given the great success of BLOW we are looking for multiple kitesurfing teachers for 2019. From April until the end of October you are welcome to join our team. We provide kitesurfing lessons in the morning, afternoon and evening (summer months) during 7 days per week, when there is sufficient wind.
We are looking for instructors who have the same passion for kitesurfing and can convey this well. It is nice if you have your papers in order (IKO, VDWS, Watersportverband). Should this not be the case, we will search for a solution together. We then train you, in collaboration with our IKO level 2 instructors, to become a full-fledged kitesurfing teacher.
What can BLOW Kitesurfschool
to offer you?
- Learning path to become kitesurf instructor
- Good salary and always enough work!
- Great team of professional colleagues
- Flexible working hours (weekdays & weekends)
- Most beautiful office in the Netherlands
- Team clothing
- Use of Slingshot & Mystic & Lieuwe Boards
Is this you?
We are looking for this
BLOW Kitesurfschool stands for quality and professionalism. We spend a lot of time training our teachers and taking good care of them. That is why we also ask for the following qualities:
- Enthusiastic boys, girls, men & women
- Demonstrable experience (IKO, VDWS, NKV certificates help)
- Customer focus
- Hard workers
- Available in summer (high season)
Instructor training criteria:
- Upwind sailing with hard & soft wind
- Jumps can land
- Toe-side sailing
- Customer friendly
- Can analyze
BLOW Kitesurfing school
We are looking for instructors for next season (April to October). Are you the one who can strengthen our team please contact us soon!
After your basic instructor training, Toine & Chris (senior instructors) will continue to coach you so that our teaching quality always remains high.